1. SHUT UP!-stop right now..that is unbelievable.
2. Flavor-a word used to describe a scent of air freshener..."what flavor of spray do you want"
3. Tootmister-someone who passes gas a lot.
4. Evil cat-a cat that bites for no reason.
5. J.R.-ed--meaning someone has messed you up like J.R. Ewing would do to someone.
6. Oh no you didn't-i should not have to explain this.
7. Whatcha talking about Willis?-borrowed from Arnold Drummand, an oldie but a constant goodie. I shall use this forever.
8. Amazing-epic...very good, the best.
9. Fendfer-when your family members prepare their own dinner!
10. Someone better be dead-what you say to someone who calls after 9pm and before 3am
11. No noticer-someone who thinks I can change my plans at a minutes notice...like schools who tells you the day before about a program....last minute meetings...people I an a planner...even plan my book reading time.
12. On crack-an expression used to explain NUTTY behavior, not a person actually on crack.
13. Old elvis-my elvis, the 1970's elvis.
14. Death day-The anniversary of the death of someone....usually used on conjunction with a celebrity.
15. Duos pumpkin-what you say to the carnival waiter on pumpkin soup night...other times you day tris pumpkin...even have said quarto pumpkin.
16. Travel folder-my dear little wonder woman folder that always has some type of travel stuff in it. Like an upcoming trip, boarding passes, trip itineraries, shore excursion plans, etc......
17. Kleenex-actually is a puffs plus with lotion and I always have some.
18. Tcb- taking care of brushing...i brush my teeth a lot.
19. Have you been dropped?-trevors therapy drops...i never can remember if we have applied them.
20. Bed-what I am doing now...night
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5