07 March 2011

On the street where you live

Our neighborhood was pretty awesome! Pretty wonderful. There was an older couple next door named the Werners. They used to give me books on Marilyn Monroe, and got me into listening to big band. Taught me about Great Danes, and that Marilyn used drugs.

There was a field between our house and theirs and someone (maybe my dad, maybe them) used to cut little paths in this field and Melanie and I would play in the field and pretend like the paths were our roads. We would make houses and play out there all day. I got stung by a bee for the first time in this field. I remember throwing up for the sting. I threw up in the field.

There were kids in the neighborhood, Brandy, Summer, Josh, Monty, Jamie, Carrie, Amanda and some other chick...I can't remember her name. Actually, I think there were more but I can't remember them either. I used to play barbies with Summer and Jennifer. I did not much like Carrie because she was too into boys. Monty liked to torture me, oh yes you did. And Jaime, well, he like to torment me!!!!

Once he was lifting weights in his front door (he lived right across the road) and he was wearing only his whitey tightys. Well, yeah I looked I was like 12!!!! Once his dad shot my cat and he came over and bragged that his dad was such a good shot. Well, he was cause my cat was dead. Once one of my cats got ran over and he picked up the dead cat by the tail and swung it around over his head and his eyeball came out! That was the grossest thing I have ever seen in my life. I remember that vividly. Once I was getting ready for bed, and heard a laugh (my parents liked to keep the windows open), I went over to the window and there he was watching me change. The next day I moved every piece of furniture that I could in front of my bedroom windows and it really got hot in my room. My parents could not seem to understand why I did that because I was burning up, but heat was better than a boy watching you change. I was about 14 at the time. I could not stand that boy....I was so happy when he moved.


I wonder what happened to all those kids? All except that one kid, he was mean. I hope that he has more compassion and became a great adult.