26 April 2011

chocolate part 2

So I was talking to you about chocolate then today at lunch a co-worker was telling me about chocolate that her mother bought for her. She built up the story talking about this great event her mother went to in New Mexico where she lives. It was a coffee and chocolate fair, and there were many different types of yummy things to eat. Oh yeah, her mother sent her some too. One was a lime pistachio covered in white chocolate. The other was a milk chocolate looking square and she said you HAVE to try this. She said that I could have all of the chocolate if I wanted it. Well, I bit into it...not bad...then I swallowed it! OH MY GOODNESS, it was like eating FIRE. It was chili powder...REALLY? Really April Rambo? You would taint my chocolate with fire. Not cool!

She proceeded to share this yummy stuff with anyone that would listen/be gullible.

Moral of the story: DO NOT TRUST APRIL RAMBO WHEN IT COMES TO CHOCOLATE!!!!!!