15 May 2011

CR84FN28

This week I did TWO cards!  I liked the colors so much that immediately I got two different types of ideas in my head. 

The first was a travel theme.  Maybe something you would give to someone before they go on a very long trip.  Maybe a cover for a travel journal (you can always glue the card to a blank journal or insert pages).

I have tried and TRIED to get this one to rotate....tried photoshop and microsoft digital image....boo
To get this look:


Yellow, red, cream and black card stock---open stock in my stash
yellow zig zag-cut at Archiver's from their die cut machine
Swirl stamp-baroque motifs by stampin UP!
snake skin embossed paper--open stock from Hobby Lobby
Circles cut from Disney theme patterned paper, bought at WDW
Black ink-staz on
travel stamps-I bought them at Archiver's I did not save the packaging...if you know what they are please tell me



the next one was inspired by the colors...Red and Yellow...duh FALL!!!


get the look:
Gray and red card stock from my stash
Yellow strip is bazzil card stock
Flower stamps by Technique Tuesday
Swirl stamp-by Stampin UP!
leaves and quote from a children's book from the 70's. I do not have the cover or the title.  I rescued the pages from the recycle bin.
Carlotta paper from Song of the Siren by Philippa Carr


If you are into scrapbooking, this challenge is wonderful.  Each week a new color scheme to "SPARK" your creativity.  If you are not, you can just enjoy what I have made...:P