09 June 2011

For April Rambo

It seems as though my desire to be a noticed artist (hopefully paid) is getting on April Ramo's nerves.  She says "I usually love your blog, but lately all you talk about it cruises and crafts".  In an effort to keep the peace today I shall talk about nonsense just to please Miss Rambo.

1.  Why is it that Ron was cuteish in the Half Blood Prince but really ugly in the Deathly Hallows?

2.  Does it really matter if the toilet paper goes up or down?

3.  Why has the Paducah Sun's online edition gone up so much?

4.  Why do doctors not take into consideration that the patient may be too old and sick to handle the treatment?

5. Why is Dobby so cute and Kreacher is NASTY???


The thought of the day...Do unto others is not a practice of most people in America.  It is more of a "What can you do for me, while I treat  you like crap" world.  If someone is kind to you, tell them thank you.

The smell of a charcoal grill WILL make you crave a hamburger.


Corn on the cob is delicious raw!!!!!


My cat is adorable but mean.

I am as excited as a child waiting for Santa Claus in hope for Breaking Dawn.

I need a good book to read that keeps my attention. And won't cost a fortune.

Is this random enough for you April Rambo?