01 August 2011

Limited supplies

What do you do when you only have the following:
one sheet of Bazzil red 12x12 cardstock
one sheet of Green 12x12 cordinations cardstock
one sheet 8.5x11cream cardstock
and one 12x12 citronella K&Co paper?
And that is ALL you have paper wise...you may use inks, embellishments, whatever as needed but you may not use any more paper, not even from your scrapbin!

That was my challenge today and I think I did ok given the materials that I limited myself too.  I even made it harder for me, I could not open any cabinets, so I limited myself to no buttons, no wires, no thread, but I did have paint, flowers and ink.

All the cards that I made

Amazing you, with a handpainted border

the insert card

close up of the black rose

Yes, I realized as I took the photo that I spelled it wrong, I corrected it and it is drying as we speak.  This is easily fixed people.  Easily!

cute card even though I miss spelled it

Love (exciting and new) a gate fold card

with stamps by inkadinkadoo

BFF card, the black rose is a theme today, I must be depressed or something.  Tent fold card for CFC.

close up of the wooden heart

I always loved this style card, today is the first day I have been able to make it.  Prima flowers, I love you too. 

stickles around the insert card

all that was left