03 August 2011

A new chapter

I am beginning a new chapter in my life.  A chapter I wasn't sure I would ever make.  I have butterflies about it, but more than that, I have excitement.  Excitement that I will learn new skills, new friends and new experiences.  The chapter opened yesterday and I must say was as fast paced and fun as I expected. 

Yesterday I began my journey to learn to be a person that works from 7-3. Yesterday I began a journey that teaches me to be a mom at night instead of a zombie. Yesterday I started a journey that will enable me to get dinner on the table by 5:30 so my son can be on time for ball practice. Yesterday I began a journey that will allow ME to assist in homework (I have NEVER done that!!!!). Yesterday I began a journey that will allow more time to build my art business because that is the something I have wanted since I was a small child.

To all my OBOE friends, I shall miss you bunches. Some of you have been in my life for over TEN years. I have helped wipe your tears, pray for you, and be your friend. And more importantly, you OBOE friends have provided that for ME! Thank you for all you have done for me. God brought each of you into my life for a reason and I am blessed for having known you.

Now to my Verizon OBOE friends (sorry gotta play carrier favorites here), I am still available for prayer, advice, friendship, and I hope you will still be there for me too. My non Verizon friends, I still have an unlimited data plan, so email away :). My phone still doesn't type great because I focused on artwork this weekend and NOT going to the Verizon store, so you MUST bear with typos!

Thank you again for all you have done for me. You OBOE people have given me things that you probably don't realize, you have taught me things that I will carry with me forever...a simple thank you is not enough to cover that, but please know it is from the heart and it's all I have (until I inherit millions of dollars and buy OBOE the greatest building it ever could imagine).