26 December 2011

Christmas is over, but I am still making tags

It may be December 26, 2011..... Christmas may be over, but I am still doing the Twelve Tags of Christmas.  I purchased more Tim Holtz's products while in Nashville last week and I am using the products to do the tags that I could not do last week.

This tag was a great tag...Tag #10  was fascinating to me from first sight, but I lacked FRAGMENTS to finish the tag. I lack that NO more! 

My favorite part of this tag was the packing tape transfer. I have done this before, but never put it into my scrapbooking.  I loved this so much.  The look is old, vintage, and one of a kind.  One this tag, I have used many of the limited edition inks (2 of the 3) for the winter 2011 season. I simply love the iced spruce.  The findings are just simply pieces of "junk" that I have collected.  I made all of the flowers on both tags.  The tulle happens to be from a Christmas gift. 


I have also thrown in a Paris Christmas tag.  I colored the gem with cranberry alcohol ink (my new favorite things).  I got the Paris stamp at Michael's for $2.99 (it was $12.99).