16 February 2012

"Giving Him Back to God" Interview

I don't have much to say about this, other than Beth is HUGE hero of mine. She is brilliant, eloquent and without a doubt the strongest person I have ever met. Her faith is steadfast, her energy is inspiring, her love is endless. She is a great mommy, a great friend, and a brilliant writer. I love Beth Baker!!

Please take the time to read Beth's book "Giving Him Back to God" and while you are at it, check out these interviews that Beth has done.

I have been lucky enough to have known Beth for ten years, blessed to love her family, and thrilled to have met her son.



Beth is not perfect, but she is pretty close. I am proud that she considers me her friend, grateful to God for putting her in my life, and happy to share her story.

Here is part one of a television interview that Beth did. Part 2 is coming in the next blog along with a link to her book.