The Flowers were made by scoring card stock on the Martha Stewart scoring board. Most of the flowers are scored on the 1/2 inch line. A few use the 1/4 inch marking. I made fan type shapes like we made when I was a child. I took the fan shape and tightly tied a ribbon around the middle. Then I took the fan ends and glued them together so they made a circle shape. I used Alene's tacky glue and used black binder clips to secure until glue dried.
Then I adored the middle of each flower....some feature rosettes, some crocheted flowers, some pebbles, even plain ribbon. I then turned over the flower and put a skewer (that I had painted green), down through one of the pleats and used hot glue to secure. The pleat sort of hides the stick.
The dragon fly is a piece of chipboard that I inked with Distress inks and put on a wire that I had made look like a dragonfly flight pattern.
The pot is filled with plastic bags. I pierced the skewers into the bags and arranged the flowers as I liked them. I then took strips of green paper and cut fringe on each strip. I rolled sections of the strips up and messed up the fringes. I glued on top of the plastic bags and also used to support the flowers.
The wreath was made from a piece of chipboard that I had around the house. The flowers were made with the Martha Stewart scoring board as described above.